Receive periodic news and updates relating to SpringerOpen.
Search information pages
3. How much is Boundary Value Problems charging?
|Journal name||APC GBP||APC EUR||APC USD|
|Boundary Value Problems||£630||€800||US$980|
- Payments from within the EU are subject to VAT. EU customers must supply their VAT Number to be exempt from VAT charge. UK Customers are not exempt from VAT charge
- Why do SpringerOpen journals have article-processing charges?
- What do the article-processing charges pay for?
- How much is Boundary Value Problems charging?
- Does SpringerOpen offer discounts on article-processing charges?
- Are any taxes included in this charge?
- To which articles will this charge apply?
- Why a flat charge rather than one based on page numbers?
- Who is responsible for making the payment?
- Which funding agencies explicitly allow direct use of their grants to cover article-processing charges?
- How do I pay?
- Can charges be waived if the author cannot pay?
- Will I have to pay if my institution is a Member?
- Will the APC rate I am given at submission change?
- Do authors from low-income countries have to pay APCs?