Receive periodic news and updates relating to SpringerOpen.
Search information pages
5. If my article is published, which bibliographic databases will it be indexed in?
All articles published in Boundary Value Problems are included in:
- Chemical and Earth Sciences
- Current contents
- Google Scholar
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- Mathematical Reviews
- Science Citation Index Expanded
- Summon by Serial Solutions
The full text of all research articles published by SpringerOpen is also available on SpringerLink.
- What is Boundary Value Problems?
- Why submit to Boundary Value Problems?
- What is Open Access?
- If my article is published, how will it be cited?
- If my article is published, which bibliographic databases will it be indexed in?
- How can I order reprints?
- What is the copyright policy of Boundary Value Problems?
- Do I need permission to reproduce materials published in Boundary Value Problems?
- What are the benefits of registering on the journal website?
- Is there a printed version of the journal?
- How can I ensure that I receive Boundary Value Problems's emails?
- What is SpringerOpen?