Receive periodic news and updates relating to SpringerOpen.
Search information pages
6. How can I order reprints?
As all articles are open access, readers are free to download and/or print copies from the website, according to the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License.
If, however, you require high quality, bound reprints of research articles, SpringerOpen (Boundary Value Problems's publisher) offers a fast, professional reprint service, and reprints can be ordered by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Authors can order reprints of their own articles published in Boundary Value Problems or any other SpringerOpen journal, by logging on to ‘My manuscripts’ or by sending an email to email@example.com
- What is Boundary Value Problems?
- Why submit to Boundary Value Problems?
- What is Open Access?
- If my article is published, how will it be cited?
- If my article is published, which bibliographic databases will it be indexed in?
- How can I order reprints?
- What is the copyright policy of Boundary Value Problems?
- Do I need permission to reproduce materials published in Boundary Value Problems?
- What are the benefits of registering on the journal website?
- Is there a printed version of the journal?
- How can I ensure that I receive Boundary Value Problems's emails?
- What is SpringerOpen?