Thematic series on Recent Advances in Partial Differential Equations and Their Applications: call for papers
Boundary Value Problems welcomes submissions to the new thematic series on Recent Advances in Partial Differential Equations and Their Applications.
Partial differential equations govern many phenomena that happen in the nature and play an important role in the progress of engineering and technology. Essentially all the fundamental partial differential equations are often very difficult to solve explicitly. The studies of well-posed and ill-posed classical and nonclassical boundary value problems for partial differential equations are driven not only by a theoretical interest but also by the fact that several phenomena in engineering, various fields of applied mathematics can be modeled and investigated in this way.
The present thematic series is devoted to the publication of high-quality research papers presented in ICAAM-2014 in the fields of the construction and investigation of solutions of well-posed and ill-posed boundary value problems for partial differential equations and their related applications.
The thematic series will provide a forum for researchers and scientists to communicate their recent developments and to present recent results in theory and applications of partial differential equations.
Potential topics include, but are not limited to:
• Problems involving positive operators with classical and nonclassical boundary conditions
• Equations of gas and hydrodynamics
• New methods in theory and applications of partial differential equations
• Stochastic partial differential equation models and applications
• Computational methods in partial differential equations
• Fractional differential equations and applications
• Identification problems
• Quantitative theory of differential equations
• Control problems
Before submitting your manuscript, please ensure you have carefully read the Instructions for Authors for Boundary Value Problems. The complete manuscript should be submitted through Boundary Value Problems' submission system. To ensure that you submit to the correct thematic series please select the appropriate section in the drop-down menu upon submission. In addition, indicate within your cover letter that you wish your manuscript to be considered as part of the thematic Series on Recent Advances in Partial Differential Equations and Their Applications. All submissions will undergo rigorous peer review and accepted articles will be published within the journal as a collection.
Deadline for submissions: November 14, 2014
Lead guest editor: Allaberen Ashyralyev, Fatih University, Turkey
Guest editors :
Yasar Sozen, Hacettepe University, Turkey
Abdullah Said Erdogan, University of Central Florida, USA and Fatih University, Turkey
Submissions will also benefit from the usual benefits of open access publication:
• Rapid publication: Online submission, electronic peer review and production make the process of publishing your article simple and efficient
• High visibility and international readership in your field: Open access publication ensures high visibility and maximum exposure for your work - anyone with online access can read your article
• No space constraints: Publishing online means unlimited space for figures, extensive data and video footage
• Authors retain copyright, licensing the article under a Creative Commons license: This means that articles can be freely redistributed and reused as long as the article is correctly attributed
For editorial enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up for article alerts to keep updated on articles published in Boundary Value Problems, including article published in this new thematic series!